1. Finding a flat, open surface for a game of chess can sometimes be a challenge. A chess table ensures that you'll always have a place to play, no matter how crowded things get.
2. Chess tables come in a variety of styles to fit right in to any room. Choose from a variety of designs, from simple or more ornate wooden chess tables to those made of stained glass.
3. With limited space, having double-duty furniture is a major benefit. Chess tables can also act as decorative accent pieces and end tables when not in use. Traditional chess tables can also resemble coffee tables.
4. Before investing in a chess table, it's important to weigh your need for storage within the table itself. This is especially true if you plan to play several different games. You may need more storage room to accommodate multiple game sets. Most chess tables include drawers for easy storage.
5. Make sure to choose a chess game table that's the appropriate size and height for your room and your game. Since chess boards and game pieces can vary greatly in size, be sure to choose a chess table that fits them.
6. When deciding what type of game table you need, first decide how many games you want to play. If you're only interested in chess or checkers, we offer game tables with built-in chess boards that function as checkers tables as well as a chess tables.
7. If you don't want to be restricted to chess or checkers, a multi-game table is a better buy. Multi-game tables allow players to enjoy a variety of games without ever having to leave the table. Multi-game tables can include any combination of chess, backgammon, cribbage, checkers, and card game surfaces.
8. We offer a wide variety of multi-game and chess tables. Finishes range from bare wood to ornate stone and metal accents. You can get almost any style and number of games to fit your budget.
9. All of our multi-game tables and chess tables are created by respected furniture manufacturers. Whether small or large, ornate or basic, our game tables are all held to high standards of construction and style.
10. Making your guests stand while they play defeats the convenience of a chess table, so make sure you don't forget comfortable chairs to seat the saps you'll beat. We offer a wide selection of packaged chess tables and chairs so you'll have a well-coordinated game room.